Burn fat, build muscle.

Hi everyone,

I've been doing various forms of exercise for a long time. I weigh over 130kgs but I can run 10km (well, probably not today, but I'm capable), last year I took part in the Tough Guy and Gal Challenge and currently I'm in week 6 of the SL 5x5 programme. I'm loving Stronglifts. It's given me some awesome gains so far, I can already see difference in depth and breadth of my chest and shoulders. In my hey day, I competed in a regional powerlifting comp and I still hold a 210kg Under 18 Deadlift record! Which probably explains why I like Stronglifts so much!

Anyway, despite all this, I struggle to move the fat. The only time I have ever managed to shift a more than a few kgs was about 10 years ago on a heavily restrictive diet (including very low carbs) but I don't think that diet is conducive to continuing my fitness goals; I wouldn't have the energy to lift let alone the energy to recover.

Someone recommended this app to me a couple of days ago so I thought I would give it a go and see how it works out.

Cheers
Richard