eating clean recipes

Options
I am trying too eat clean, whole foods. Does anyone have any good recipes?

Replies

• acollis1
    acollis1 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Just Google clean eating recipes you will get so many results you'll never have to eat the same thing twice!
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    What is restricted in your diet? Can you cook with sauces and marinades for flavor? Is everything that can be considered an ingredient in a home cooked recipe allowed?
  • rendress269
    rendress269 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    There are tons out there. I've found a lot on Pinterest. Start with foods you enjoy and search for clean versions.

• wam696bam
    Options
    clean eating is food that is not or very little processed. So like raw veggies, whole grains, meat that's like just a chicken breast not packaged deli type stuff. I can cook veggies, sauces I'm not sure.
  • zira91
    zira91 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    sauces are not recommended if u are buying it! they are packed full of sugar, sodium and preservative!

im a full time research student, which means i love healthy but quick meal that i can prepare in advance/ on the spot without taking too muc time.

for poultry and seafood, use herbs n spices to add the flavour! different herbs & spices bring forth different flavour that u can mix n match to ur liking! experiment!

i love thyme, rosemary on my chicken.
    marinade it or just sprinkle it and grilled it. add black pepper for spiciness (freshly grind). marinade it with lemon if u want.
    u can grill it, roast it or even stir fry it with some veges or by its own. (preferebly with only a very lil amount of olive oil).

i love italian herbs on my salmon. black pepper is a must! (cant live without a bit of spiciness). u can steam/ grill it/ bake it along with some spring onions, ginger, lime juice (if u want) and it would become a very delicious meal under 10 minute and the salmon is so fragrant! mess around with the herb n spices!

the same goes with my shrimps, i stir fry it with garlic and black pepper, sprinkled t with chopped cilantro and voila! its done!

great to have it along with my brown rice/ wholegrain tortilla / tacos..

and YES! Pinterest is great place if u want to get healthy n clean eating recipe! makes my life easier! and Of coz, if u dont have one, Google works too! :)