Daily Burn...

Options
Has anyone tried "Daily Burn"?!

I really want to try it, but not sure how beneficial it would be? Do you use it as your primary fitness or do you add cardio & strength still?

Replies

• Tiffanyangelica
    Options
    I just started using it and love it. I would say that it is your strength and cardio all in one. I am following the Inferno Program and love Anja Garcia. There is a 30 day trial for free right now so you could test it out :)
  • DSFfit
    DSFfit Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I've been using Daily Burn for almost a year. I love it, there are so many different trainers and levels. I started with True Beginner. Now I am doing Bob Harpers routine on Daily Burn called Black Fire. Combines strength and cardio and also includes some gymnastics from Anja. You can find workouts that are only 15 minutes or full length ones.
  • mindysoo
    mindysoo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I love Daily Burn! LOVED Inferno, am doing round 2 (combined with Inferno HR) now. Definitely think it would be beneficial!
  • howardrw
    howardrw Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Daily Burn is one of the best if not the best streaming exercise video. It is my primary fitness workout tool, but now that it is starting to get warmer outside I will start doing more walking and running. But I will continue to do Daily Burn due to all of the different programs that it have. With Daily Burn I kind of created my own program (mixing the LTF with some Cardio programs). I believe that you would love the programs that DB has to offer. Hope this helps. Also I have been doing DB for over 4 months and people at work are now asking me if I lost weight. (This is all from DB and my eating the right foods)