polar loop help

Options
I just got my polar loop in today. I have followed all the instructions but my I phone won't pair to the device. my husbands android phone finds the device on his Bluetooth but my iphone isn't finding it. any suggestions
I have tried powering off my phone and rebooting it.

Replies

• goldfishVM
    goldfishVM Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I got mine the other day, and am having the same problem, even tried the airplane mode on the Loop - turning on then turning off, but it still does not get picked up by my iPhone 6. Tried the iPad Air 2 and an iPhone 5s but they all do not pick up the loop. This is getting very frustrating, but don't know what to do next.
  • llmg970
    llmg970 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I wasore it all day yesterday. Connected it my computer and synced the data but my I phone app isn't displaying the info. I just don't get it
  • DarbiB
    DarbiB Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    This is not helpful -- but I got one back in November of 2013, and I could NEVER get it to work correctly for any strech of time. Ended up tossing it and getting a Fitbit instead.
  • ilikejam33
    ilikejam33 Posts: 252 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Just to clarify does it sync? Becuase my phone does not pair but it does sync. I was told the device does not need to pair. I have an older phone an S3. For me I just turn on bluetooth. Wait about 30 sec. Open the polar flow app on the phone and then press the button on the loop braclet and it will sbow an arrow circling. This means it is syncing. Witin about a minute all the data is symced to my phone. I hope this helps.
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm sure you've sorted it out already but have you installed polar flow and polar beat apps???
  • llmg970
    Options
    Just wanted to post an update: I did finally get the loop to sync. Apparently I have 2 accounts with polar and I have to be logged in to the same account that I registered my device with. Two things I am not happy with: I am not overly thrilled about having to tell the loop to sync to my phone. I would rather just pick up my phone and have all the data be displayed. Secondly, my HR7, it won't work in the polar bear app if the monitor is connected to the loop. I like looking at my phone during spin class to see how I am doing. I have figured out that if I don't wear the loop while I am wearing the HR strap then the HR monitor will talk on the polar bear app.
  • XavierNusum
    XavierNusum Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    You know when your loop is connected to your H7 you can see HR on the loop, right? I get you cannot get calories burned but you can see HR instantly.
  • llmg970
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Ya I did a spin class but I like the beat app to record my exercises. Just my preference