Options
can you suggest me best electric grill

Replies

• dandayatra
    Options
    pls help
  • NisgaaNative
    Options
    Have you read recommendations on Amazon? I did and purchased a tefal indoor grill.
  • dandayatra
    Options
    Have you read recommendations on Amazon? I did and purchased a tefal indoor grill.

trying to buy george foreman grill waiting for suggestions
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    I LOVE my george forman !
  • robdahlgren0506
    robdahlgren0506 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    We've had a Cuisinart Griddler for years and its great. Lays flat to use as a griddle or grill, sandwiches to make a Panini press.
  • Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    I love my Cuisinart Griddler. Use it for mostly for burgers (turkey or beef).
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    George Foreman with the removable parts so it's easy to clean. Best money I've ever spent, we use it all the time for chicken breasts, sausage, pork chops, steak, ham...
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    I personally love my cast iron grill pan. It heats better and stores better. I can start it on the range and finish the food in the oven. It's the bomb! Mine is just a lodge brand. 4wnai778cjjf.jpg
  • fjgallo429
    Options
    Bought my son a foreman for his college apt. He loves it and is all he and his roommate use. Cooks any meat quick even frozen slabs of mystery meat. Pretty easy cleanup. You do need to adjust cook times because heat is applied from top and bottom
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    I love my George Foreman grill and griddle!

I've had several George Foremans over the past few years and I love them!!
    I feel to have one of all sizes lol!!
  • dandayatra
    Options
    thx everyone
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    George Foreman.
  • michellelhodges123
    michellelhodges123 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I love my George foreman! My son bought it for me for my birthday..best gift ever!
  • MaryCS62
    MaryCS62 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    We have a george foreman & cuisinart (got the cuisinart after my daughter was diagnosed w/ celiac & needed a "clean" one for her). Like both, but the cuisinart is better in that the plates come out for cleaning (older GF, plates don't come out) & the plates are reversible -- one side flat, one side griddle. We were also able to get separate "waffle" plates for the cuisinart. GF drains better, I think, because it is on an angle. Cuisinart is flat, & I don't really like the drip pan, I don't find it as effective.
    If you get a GF, get one with removable grill plates.
  • blueridgeloner
    blueridgeloner Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Absolutely love my George Foreman with removable accessory plates. It gets used 2-3 times a week on average.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Electric Grill? Best? Still not good or worth using imo
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    adowe wrote: »

I prefer taste of outdoor grill or the cast iron grill pan. But that's just me. IMO, sometimes the electric type steam more than grill.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Steph38878 wrote: »

I prefer taste of outdoor grill or the cast iron grill pan. But that's just me. IMO, sometimes the electric type steam more than grill.

I only use outdoor grills for grilling.....If I was living somewhere that wasn't allowed, I would move.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I personally love my cast iron grill pan. It heats better and stores better. I can start it on the range and finish the food in the oven. It's the bomb! Mine is just a lodge brand. 4wnai778cjjf.jpg

Totally agree. I have replaced every pot and pan in my kitchen with cast iron over the past year. Don't know how I ever cooked with anything else.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options

I only use outdoor grills for grilling.....If I was living somewhere that wasn't allowed, I would move.

Because grilling outside when you have 5 inches of snow and it's 15 degrees out is so convenient.