I've TALKED about losing a stone for 5 months. !!

Options
I only have 14 pounds 1 stone to lose. 7 lbs due to medication and 7 lbs due to over eating and not exercising.

Does anyone have the same to lose that can help me with motivation.

Replies

• jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    me! ive moved to australia n put on a stone...need to lose it again!
  • lambchoplewis
    Options
    Same place with not being motivated to lose my last few lbs. I am back on track and trying the following:

I weigh every morning - very controversial as you MUST be able to see a 2-3 lb weight gain even with following your plan. This keeps me from stuffing things in my mouth as I know I will have to face the scale in the morning. I put weight, food and exercise in MFP and then read some of these posts to help others and motivate myself.

You can do it one day at a time.
  • ronatobe
    ronatobe Posts: 6
    Options
    Heya,

I was in the same situation sitting at 82kg that I crawled up to over about a year been trying to get it back down to 76kg. Cutting out stuffing my face at weekends got me down to 78.2 but I have been bouncing up and down between the 2 for the last few months. Decided on Monday to get rid of it once and for all and am recording all my exercise and eating on MFP to take the guesswork out of it.

Taking it slow and steady at 1lb a week target and all being well, 90 days I'll be done.

Jon.
  • Yvesigg
    Yvesigg Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your replies guys. I will try and keep a daily diary. Good luck. X