Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Low-calorie protein powder shakes/smoothies?

2»

Replies

• I drink the isopure dutch chocolate shake as a post workout recovery shake or as a substitute for my lunch or dinner just depending on the day. It's low calorie, low carb. I always use unsweetened vanilla almond milk, half a frozen banana, and two tbsps of either peanut butter, almond butter or earth balance has a coconut peanut butter spread which is amazing in the shake. Super good, filled with good fats and protien. You can't go wrong.
  • If you google body by vi recipes there are tons! I lost 8 pounds in one week drinking two banana pudding milkshakes a day
  • Yisrael1981
    Yisrael1981 Posts: 132 Member
    I use EAS lean protein chocolate which is delicious and has only 100 calories per serving and only 6 carbs . I mix it with almond milk unsweetened 30 cal for 8 ounces. I sometimes blend it with ice to make it more like a slurpee
  • pdates
    pdates Posts: 3 Member
    Tried a new recipe today, 1 scoop of vanilla whey protein powder with 1 cup of cooled coffee and ice cubes. Very good, tastes like an iced coffee.
  • tephanies1234
    tephanies1234 Posts: 299 Member
    edited March 2015
    banana, Cocoa powder (the real stuff used in baking), ice, protein powder, milk, peanut butter if you want. Should turn into a chocolate ice cream pretty much!