It's a process.. I know..

Options
hopa9
hopa9 Posts: 3 Member
I'm trying to remember that weight loss is a process, but I'm easily discouraged. A few years ago I had a very easy time losing weight. The past year or so, though, I've really only been capable of gaining weight! Any advice/motivation to keep me going is definitely appreciated.

Replies

• michaelahurstt
    Options
    I am in the same boat
  • newereveryday
    newereveryday Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Me too! I lost over 100 lbs before without a lick of exercise and not giving up the foods I love. Now I think about a piece of pizza and gain five pounds. But slowly, very slowly, the weight is starting to come off again. The less I stress out about it, the more cooperative my body seems to be. Good luck! We can do this!
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Preaching to the choir.

In my teens and twenties I just had to get a little more active and the weight poured off (ahhhh youth!).

Now it certainly takes more effort and dedication. Count me as one of the ones fighting the same fight you are...but it will happen, be patient.
  • Devinpa
    Devinpa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm back! Let me say that this app and this site helped me A LOT to lose my 100 lbs. I used WW to get started, but then turned to this program/app and did the last 42 lbs. here. But I am back because I know my eating habits are starting to go south again. I use to exercise 5 days a week, but down to just 2. I haven't gained that much back, but I know I need to get back inline! Just know this site does help SO VERY MUCH!
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I don't say this harshly or as a judgment, but weight loss effort is a priority or it is not. Weight loss is indeed a process, but it has to be a priority for the process to succeed.
  • Naeem32
    Options
    hopa9 wrote: »
    I'm trying to remember that weight loss is a process, but I'm easily discouraged. A few years ago I had a very easy time losing weight. The past year or so, though, I've really only been capable of gaining weight! Any advice/motivation to keep me going is definitely appreciated.

• Naeem32
    Options
    Hi, first u have to decide if u r serious in reducing weight. If yes, reduce ur diet and just walk 30 mins daily.