This is me

I just want to start out saying that I am 26 years old 5'6 and wanting to lose about 65 pounds from where I am right now (I have already lost 6).

Lets just say that I hit my breaking point last Monday when I got on a scale for the first time in months and I was the largest I have ever been in my life (221) including when I was 9 months pregnant with my son. My eating habits had gotten out of hand and I decided then and there to make a change. I want to be more healthy and feel better physically and mentally. I've always been larger and even in elementary school, I was constantly made fun of for being larger. I want to get down to 150 (which I haven't weighed since about 6th grade) but I don't even know if thats possible. I don't even care about the number really, I just want to be healthy for my son.

Here is what I am looking for, I want friends to keep me accountable and motivated. I love to read other peoples food diaries to get inspiration and ideas for new foods so I don't get bored and head over to the closest fast food chain. I love what I am eating and for the last week I have been doing really well.

I know this was kind of long winded, but I feel like it helps to write it down and let it be known. Add me if you'd like and we can try to help motivate each other.