Shakes

Options
hi just wondered if anyone has tried slender blend from protein world? I've seen the reviews and it seems amazing, is it a good idea to use or just do it naturally, as I feel I need that little bit of help to lose these lbs :)

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Have not tried slender blend but I did look up the nutritional value and its ingredients and it sounds really yummy. I see this has low sugar, low carb and it is high in protein for ths 147 calorie beverage. Can't beat that!

I also see it has green tea, and caffeine. These two ingredients have a lot of controversy as to their effects on weight loss. But perhaps some others can share their experiences.

I actually drink Muscle Milk that gives 40 grams of protein at 220 calories but I always split the drink in half. I also eat the new Oikos Triple Zero Greek Yogurt. This is how I get my protein in the mornings (especially on exercise day).

I really do not like to drink my calories but I work out hard and on exercise days I up my protein in take.

Are you wanting appetite control or something that actually promotes weight loss? If so, none of these things work like that... But if you are looking for high protein for helping with maintaining muscle while losing weight this could be an alternative. If you do not work out, you still need a moderate amount of protein and this could help..
  • Shahs31
    Shahs31 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm looking for high protein, I'm going to order one and see how it goes :)
  • skinnynat1
    skinnynat1 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    i have not tried it but i do drink shakeology it comes in 6 flavors