Options
124»

Replies

• Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    segacs wrote: »
    astrampe wrote: »
    Your health and your babies are a lot more important than losing a bit of baby weight so fast.....

Yes, this is the key point here. You're a 22-year-old new mom. You're no longer the centre of your own universe. You have a tiny human who needs you to focus on putting (his? her?) needs first.

Focus on taking good enough care of yourself so that you can take care of your baby properly. That includes eating enough to keep your strength up -- whether you're breastfeeding or not, 1200 calories is not enough -- and spending more time thinking about your baby's needs than about your six-pack abs.

Okay I think this is really rude. I devote 23 hours a day to my children. The fact that I enjoy going to the gym for 30 minutes each day and like to make sure I'm not pigging out on junk food has nothing to do with how much attention I give my kids. You seem to think I'm a first time mom and I'm not.

I don't think that response was rude at all. You just had a baby! Enjoy your little one and take care of your body's needs as you are still healing. Hang in there, dear. The weight will come off, trust me.

• betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    betuel75 wrote: »
    I just looked at your food diary for today. Want to know if you ate the entire Cliff bar? The entry shows 1 bar for 100 calories. That cliff bar has 260 calories. If you ate the whole thing you have the calories wrong. Also I see you had 1/2 tbl spoon of ranch dressing. Are you honest in how much you really had? I know i log a certain amount but know i actually used more. Incorrect logging and numbers can put you at more calories that you think.

Yes I really ate 1 cliff bar lol. And I measured out 1/2 a tablespoon of ranch. I am really adamant on measuring things. I forget to log things sometimes in general but when I always measure my food before I eat it.

Ok, then you so far have eaten 160 calories more than you think if you ate the whole cliff bar. Things like this can add up.
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Oh, and forgetting to log things sometimes can also add up.
  • Skinnylittlesunflower
    Options
    I just looked at your food diary for today. Want to know if you ate the entire Cliff bar? The entry shows 1 bar for 100 calories. That cliff bar has 260 calories. If you ate the whole thing you have the calories wrong. Also I see you had 1/2 tbl spoon of ranch dressing. Are you honest in how much you really had? I know i log a certain amount but know i actually used more. Incorrect logging and numbers can put you at more calories that you think.

Yes I really ate 1 cliff bar lol. And I measured out 1/2 a tablespoon of ranch. I am really adamant on measuring things. I forget to log things sometimes in general but when I always measure my food before I eat it.

Ok, then you so far have eaten 160 calories more than you think if you ate the whole cliff bar. Things like this can add up.

No I meant that there is 2 bars in a package and I ate one, like I logged.