Kayla Itsines BBG

Options
13»

Replies

• elliepi
    elliepi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome results @aeblyden! A friend and I are going to start her program 8/1/15. Anyone else still at it??
  • leviathas
    leviathas Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Heyooo I'm on middle of week 2 at the moment. It's definitely tough but in a good way. I don't follow the nutrition guide but I have learned a lot about macros and portioning.
  • cat_lady77
    cat_lady77 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I downloaded both the exercise guide & the eating plan online for free (I'm a dirty pirate, I know) but I never followed either one. The food guide just doesn't fit my lifestyle & I think I can do just fine without it. The exercise guide requires equipment that I don't have at home OR at the gym so I kind of gave up on that. I'm trying Strong Curves instead because it's much easier to do at the gym.
  • sherideslong
    sherideslong Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm curious if any of your that have tried or are doing the BBG use My Fitness Pal to track information? Is it only meal plans from her or does she give you calories and macros to try and hit?
  • cjnyc
    cjnyc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking of tracking my food next round using MFP. I didn't follow her meal plan, but others do and gets awesome results.