sickness? pregnant?

Options
I dunno what's wrong with me lately, I wake up feeling queasy, then around sun down I feel like throwing up. My stomach is all messed up and everything smells awful or sour. I haven't had a chance to leave my house and get a pregnancy tests cause of snow. When your pregnant does this happen to anyone?

Replies

• usflygirl55
    usflygirl55 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I had severe "morning sickness" all day when pregnant. It was the worst in the first 4 months and I learned to eat some protein before going to bed and that helped. Smells were much more intense too.
  • jms14letgo
    jms14letgo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    If you are sexually active then pregnancy is always a possibility... I get nauseous when my period is due so I personally don't feel that "morning (or evening) sickness" is a reliable sign of pregnancy.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Don't worry about being pregnant until you actually know you're pregnant. Queasiness and nausea are symptoms for about 12375947352829473 illnesses.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I've had 3 children, and was lucky enough to never throw up, but with my girls I felt nauseous from 6-14 weeks and didn't even want to go in the kitchen as so many smells made me feel sick. With my boy, my first, I didn't really have any symptoms at all.

Do you have any other pregnancy symptoms like sore boobs, tiredness, light headed etc?
  • Taylor_Bride_to_Be
    Options
    I've had 3 children, and was lucky enough to never throw up, but with my girls I felt nauseous from 6-14 weeks and didn't even want to go in the kitchen as so many smells made me feel sick. With my boy, my first, I didn't really have any symptoms at all.

Do you have any other pregnancy symptoms like sore boobs, tiredness, light headed etc?

I feel fatigued a bit, and more my nipples then boobs (sorry if tmi)
  • Taylor_Bride_to_Be
    Options
    jms14letgo wrote: »
    If you are sexually active then pregnancy is always a possibility... I get nauseous when my period is due so I personally don't feel that "morning (or evening) sickness" is a reliable sign of pregnancy.

My period is somewhere between 1-3 weeks behind it should have happened by now
  • Taylor_Bride_to_Be
    Options
    I had severe "morning sickness" all day when pregnant. It was the worst in the first 4 months and I learned to eat some protein before going to bed and that helped. Smells were much more intense too.

Yeah, the food was in date and was good, but just the smell was enough to make me want to hurl. I kept going back to my fiancé and was like "does this smell OK? Is this sour?" And he's worried sick about me lol
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options

I feel fatigued a bit, and more my nipples then boobs (sorry if tmi)
    Lol, like I said, I've had 3 babies...nothing is tmi :)
    Take a pregnancy test!