MFP bullying my diary. Take yellow warning serious?

Options
2»

Replies

• nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,526 Member
    Options
    I eat eggs everyday, so I turned those off. I've lost like 130lbs, so MFP can bite me.

what else did you do to lose that weight? That is awesome by the way !!!!

Calories in/Calories out. I created a deficit through mostly diet and some increased activity levels as the weight has come off. That's it.

• xotaaay
    Options
    xotaaay wrote: »
    I don't even think twice about what MFP says. I track my food, exercise & I'm losing weight my way. It's working for me. Do what works for you. It's a lifestyle change. If you're happy with what you're eating & you're feeling good, don't listen to a website/app warning. Congrats on cutting out the junk & going to the gym consistently! You should be proud of yourself. Xo good luck!

Well said!!!

Thanks love
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    rand486 wrote: »
    JoRocka wrote: »
    I enjoy them... mostly because when I have pizza it likes to tell me it's high in protein- because of the cheese.
    -
    And then I'm amused.

Pizza is actually awfully close to a 40/30/30 split. I've seen people be very successful with Pizza Bulks, and while I mourn their insides, that is a delicious way to get swole!

Moral of the story: Pizza is delicious. MFP should be lauding us! ;)
    Depending on how you like your pizza yes.

I'm a big fan.

I really enjoy it for bulks.

I'm less about it on a cut- I have to do some serious calorie juggling for the day/week- but I can make it work.

It's delicious. It's just always really satisfying when it gives me a little high five LOL
  • chriscruz83
    chriscruz83 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    rand486 wrote: »
    I enjoy them... mostly because when I have pizza it likes to tell me it's high in protein- because of the cheese.
    -
    And then I'm amused.

Pizza is actually awfully close to a 40/30/30 split. I've seen people be very successful with Pizza Bulks, and while I mourn their insides, that is a delicious way to get swole!

Moral of the story: Pizza is delicious. MFP should be lauding us! ;)
    Depending on how you like your pizza yes.

I'm a big fan.

I really enjoy it for bulks.

I'm less about it on a cut- I have to do some serious calorie juggling for the day/week- but I can make it work.

It's delicious. It's just always really satisfying when it gives me a little high five LOL

Pizza is my goto dinner on Fridays in Lent!

Lotta jumP rope prior tho!! Haha