Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Which MFP user would you set up on a blind date with the person above?

Options

Replies

• ladychris29
    ladychris29 Posts: 4,657 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    epr3996 wrote: »
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    This cat is a class act, any gal would be lucky. But I'll recommend @AliNouveau

But since you are the coolest ket here I give you a weekend date with @ladychris29

Lol Pretty sure he's getting tired of being set up with me. But you, my little fox, get @Bridge_marie because... well, duh!

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,256 Member
    Options

But since you are the coolest ket here I give you a weekend date with @ladychris29

Lol Pretty sure he's getting tired of being set up with me. But you, my little fox, get @Bridge_marie because... well, duh!

How could Anyone get tired of you??? Class, looks, humor, your the total package! :wink:
  • ladychris29
    Options
    Lol His wife gets the first vote!!
  • DWBalboa
    Options

How could Anyone get tired of you??? Class, looks, humor, your the total package! :wink:

Ladies and Gentlemen of the thread viewing audience I think we have a match here @ladychris29 & @DWBalboa both are kissing up to each other please vote on if they should go out on a date or not all votes will be tallied and the results reveled at 4pm est time! No purchase necessary!

Hey there! Who you callin a gentleman?
  • DWBalboa
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Lol His wife gets the first vote!!

She's probably say if you want him come and get him. Good riddance! :smiley:

22 plus years of my sense of humor has taken a toll. :smiley:
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    @AliNouveau It's a match made in..... Well you know!
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    @AliNouveau It's a match made in..... Well you know!

A match made in MFPThreads right that's what you were thinking?

Yeah..... That was it....
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I don't think Santa is going to visit you two
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I don't think Santa is going to visit you two

He still does, but he leaves the most inappropriate "gifts!"
  • ladychris29
    Options
    Well, I haven't been called a "gift" in a long while, but I'm pretty sure I can easily scurry under your tree now. ;)
  • DWBalboa
    Options
    Well, I haven't been called a "gift" in a long while, but I'm pretty sure I can easily scurry under your tree now. ;)

IDK if you want to get under the tree it's already losing all it's needles and man-a-live those things are sharp. But you are more than welcome to do so, I know I would return that gift! :wink:

• bigjuicy1234
    bigjuicy1234 Posts: 22,577 Member
    Options
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
  • ladychris29
    edited December 2017
    Options
    @rudolpheus

I know I would return that gift! :wink:

Wait. What?? :D:D:# Another one's returning me. Guess I need a new date lol.
  • ladychris29
    Options
    Lol I've heard the same.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    @Tigg_er because