Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Which MFP user would you set up on a blind date with the person above?

Options

Replies

• KelleyCakes
    KelleyCakes Posts: 6,609 Member
    Options
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    Miss KelleyCakes, it’s your lucky day!! I’ll let you choose between 3 awesome Joshes!

Behind door #1....
    @bigjuicy1234 : From Michigan, 6’5”, this studmuffin enjoys anything outdoors, likes heavy metal, and loves to collect stamps (on his passport!) He also likes cooking and photography! Pack your bags! Adventure and good times await!

Behind door #2....
    @Josh_2099 : Watch out! Here comes the new kid on the block! Possibly from Chicago, possibly 6’1”, possibly likes walks on the beach.. definitely likes cheering for the wrong sports team. He’s clever, he’s bearded, he’s mysterious... he’s... kind of like a wizard actually... Looking to put a spell on YOU!

Annnd finally, door #3....
    @jdoherty2320 : From West Virginia, this good ol’ country boy is as sweet as he is handsome. Thoughtful, quiet, romantic. Currently on a retreat, doing charity work building igloos for sick penguins. Just try to not get lost in his eyes! I DARE YOU!

Enjoy 😊
  • KelleyCakes
    KelleyCakes Posts: 6,609 Member
    Options
    theresa120 wrote: »
    Miss KelleyCakes, it’s your lucky day!! I’ll let you choose between 3 awesome Joshes!

Behind door #1....
    @bigjuicy1234 : From Michigan, 6’5”, this studmuffin enjoys anything outdoors, likes heavy metal, and loves to collect stamps (on his passport!) He also likes cooking and photography! Pack your bags! Adventure and good times await!

Behind door #2....
    @Josh_2099 : Watch out! Here comes the new kid on the block! Possibly from Chicago, possibly 6’1”, possibly likes walks on the beach.. definitely likes cheering for the wrong sports team. He’s clever, he’s bearded, he’s mysterious... he’s... kind of like a wizard actually... Looking to put a spell on YOU!

@jdoherty2320 : From West Virginia, this good ol’ country boy is as sweet as he is handsome. Thoughtful, quiet, romantic. Currently on a retreat, doing charity work building igloos for sick penguins. Just try to not get lost in his eyes! I DARE YOU!

Enjoy 😊

Buhahahaha! OMG! 😂😂😂 Theresa I love you! You are hilarious! 🤗🤗🤗♥️♥️♥️
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    theresa120 wrote: »

Behind door #1....

Behind door #2....

Enjoy 😊

Buhahahaha! OMG! 😂😂😂 Theresa I love you! You are hilarious! 🤗🤗🤗♥️♥️♥️

I realize now I should’ve called this dating game “Just Joshin’”.... missed opportunity lol
  • Minion_training_program
    Minion_training_program Posts: 13,368 Member
    Options
    @IAmShaf or wait...was it that other shaf?
    Options
    🤣 you're cruising, for that you can have one with the real @shaf238

I will try to bring him back in 1 piece 🤣🤣🤣
    Options
    @PaperDoll_ my girl. Yea, I just did that 😏

It's because of my new ProfilePicture isn't it...
    :naughty: my plan is working
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Options
    @IAmShaf

🤣 you're cruising, for that you can have one with the real @shaf238

I will try to bring him back in 1 piece 🤣🤣🤣

I don't make the same promise.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options