The Fat Staz Fitness Pal

Options
Hi everyone! My name is Staz (short for Anastasia) and I only recently started using myfitnesspal. Unfortunately my three friends who joined me never go on it! :( I'm not sure where to start, but I have a TON of questions and I think the more friends to motivate me (and the more friends I have to motivate!) the better.

I know it's bad, but I use the term "Fat Staz" to push me towards my goal. I want to be 135lbs, and I recently got down to 148 from 160. Yaaaay! But it wasn't easy. I still am having self image problems, and can't seem to not see myself as fat. I 'm hoping one day I can call myself something else. I even have a picture I drew, a version of me how I look now, and a version of how I want to look. Whenever I start getting a moment of weakness, I think about this picture and the line under it "Which Staz do You Want to Be?" and resist getting that candy bar. :)

Anyhoo, I hope I can find some buddies on here, know that I check in every day and will always read your blogs and posts, and cheer you on and congratulate you when you've hit a goal!

Replies

• clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Invite sent, I'm here to motivate!