Cluck Cluck chicken legs, weak lower back

Options
I have always been one of those that ignored legs which was stupid and I knew it but I hated doing legs so told myself it wouldn't be a big deal. After going with intermediate varying rep range programs but always ignoring legs I was a sinner and ignored the good reasons to incorporate it into my workout. Fast Forward
>

One month ago I started strong lifts and progressed nicely, though unable to walk straight the first two weeks, now I am perfectly comfortable doing squats and I add in a few supplemental exercises in addition to the 5x5 program. BUT, the only exercise I cannot seem to perfect my form is deadlifts.

I am not one to handicap myself even in thoughts but being 6'5 the movement just feels so incredibly awkward and im having trouble maintaining my form. Ive only been staying at 135 so far until I get the form down. The hardest thing for me is the bottom range. Once the bar is right below my knees on the lift I have no issues finishing the movement, but at the bottom I cant seem to keep my back/spine straight and not round it when im picking up the weight. I have heard deadlifts are harder for tall people, but refuse to give up, are there any tips anybody has?