What would you do?

Options
So here's my dillemma... don't even know if I spelled that right..... whatever. ANYWAYS. So I've been super crabby all day, because I've got soooo much to do when I get off work. Here's what I have to do.
-Get my hair trimmed and brows waxed (cannot wait another day for this!)
-Go major grocery shopping
-Do 6 loads of laundry
-Pack to leave for milw. on Friday morning.
-Work out!
I just keep thinking about all this crap I have to do, and I don't want to work out because of lack of time. (I'm in bed by 9pm)
Can I fit this all in if I get off work at 3pm? I'm so stressed, and I don't even know which way to go. Doesn't sound stressful, I know, but I've been crabby all day, and then having a million things to do on top doesn't make life any easier.
What would you do? HELP!?

Replies

• ErinGiam
    ErinGiam Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Here's what I would do...

hair and waxing since you can't wait another day for it!
    start your laundry
    workout ( you know you'll feel better if you do!)
    continue laundry and start packing!!

do you need to go grocery shopping if you are leaving for Milw. Friday?
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Well, I only need a few necessities, such as bread, milk, fruit, and toothpaste to last us till Fri... so not so major right away....
  • soundofsong
    Options
    You can do it! Women are known for multi-tasking. I actually feel better when I'm doing more than one thing... at once. haha [=
  • LilMissAngi
    LilMissAngi Posts: 127
    Options
    I think you can do it.

Sounds like my days, but I don't get off work until 6pm, 6:30 at the latest!

but of course I don't go to bed till 10:30 - 11, since I don't have to be at work till 9:30.
  • sroseber
    sroseber Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    If you live near where you get your hair done run by the house and put a load of clothes in the washer. I won't leave the house with the dryer running but occasionally if I'm really busy I'll leave the washer going. Then get your hair/brows done and try to relax a little and enjoy that time. If you can't try making a grocery list (in your head even) if you don't already have one. If you do then just relax. Be efficient about getting your groceries and do it as quickly as you can. When you get home throw the load of laundry in the dryer and another in the washer. While they are going put groceries away and either pack what you can or workout for a little bit while they are going. As they get done swap wash to dryer, throw a new load in the washer and fold/put away the dry ones and pack anything you need to as they come out of the dryer. Just do the best you can, if you have some down time while waiting on the clothes then workout a little if not don't stress over missing one workout. Sounds like you'll be running around like a mad woman anyway, that's got to burn some calories, right?
  • cdsledge09
    cdsledge09 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I would definitely get the hair and nails done...
    Do only the laundry that I really needed to take care of right now
    Do at least a short workout while I waited ( I agree it will help to get rid of some of the stress)on laundry ,and pack as the last of my efforts...
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! :)

I'd head home after work, throw in a load of laundry (what is important first) and then head out to get your hair and brows done. Then, go to the store and pick up what's absolutely necessary. By the time you get home, start the next load of laundry and do dinner if you haven't already. Take a breath and then exercise. Ready for the next load of laundry and start packing.

That's just how I'd do it. :) Good luck and have a safe trip!!
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Coming to Milwaukee? It's suppose to be HOT this weekend. Just a heads up!
    And you have plenty of time. If you HAVE to get 6 load of laundry done, I say hit the Laundrymat! Get it done in one shot. Put cloths in the washer, run to the grocery, back to laundry to flip to dryer. Multitask girl! You can do it!
  • smuehlbauer
    smuehlbauer Posts: 1,041 Member
    Options
    Actually, looks like the forcast has changed. Only 80's and scattered showers.
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    You can totally do it! Haircut & brows waxing shouldn't take more than an hour, same for shopping. That's 2 hours, you're at 5 o'clock. Each wash should be about 30 minutes and maybe 45 minutes to an hour for drying, so you could possibly get in 3 or 4 loads (do the MOST important things)... and then of course, you can work out and pack while you're waiting for the laundry/as the clothes you need to pack are done.