Anyone else having trouble with the food search engine?

Options
13»

Replies

• deadfoxtrip
    Options
    Yes I am... It worked for breakfast but not for lunch.

• xotaaay
    Options
    Same. But I just scanned the barcode on my food & it worked for me. That'll do for now. Hopefully the problem is fixed soon.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    Feb 18, 2015 12:05PM PST

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to contact us. Our sincere apologies for the current inability to complete a search in the MyFitnessPal database. We are aware this issue is affecting our members and are actively investigating to find the cause of this issue. We will have a fix implemented as soon as possible.

We currently have a featured post in our technical forums, and recommend that you check back to it for the current status and if/when a fix will be in place. You can see this post here:
    https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/1885696-database-search-is-down-2-18-15

Again, our apologies, and we hope to get everything back up and running soon. We wish you the best of luck in meeting and maintaining all your fitness goals!

Best,
    Raymon
    MyFitnessPalStaff
  • OliveOil_121214
    OliveOil_121214 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Only works with recent... Same here
  • mandystalvey
    Options
    Same here. I was able to create food. But one that is missing is eggs. I had to go to one of my recipes to add it as quick calories.
  • luckhardtmd
    Options
    Yes! I ended up just adding quick calories!