27 years old & looking for weight loss friends

Options
2»

Replies

• bettybing1
    bettybing1 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm 25, in North Wales, UK. I want to lose about 20lbs too.
    I play Roller Derby but am looking into running again after not dying on my first run in years the other day. Add me!
    I recently joined the ranks of the open diary too. I know where i go wrong but am honest so would like to up my activity to make up for my dietary errs.
  • BeTheChange352
    BeTheChange352 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me! just turned 24 and I'm only 5'1''. live with my partner who's 6'3'' and doesn't care about his weight so I understand the struggles of living with someone like that. down 37 but still have another 60 or so to go.
  • David2788
    David2788 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 in Dubai (from UK)

I wish I was one of those guys who can eat and eat and not put anything on like you all seem to have haha I have about another 22kg to go :)
  • kristynicole4
    kristynicole4 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    bettybing1 wrote: »
    I play Roller Derby but am looking into running again after not dying on my first run in years the other day. Add me!
    I recently joined the ranks of the open diary too. I know where i go wrong but am honest so would like to up my activity to make up for my dietary errs.

Me too. Only problem is days when I'm really naughty I don't log anything...
  • alyssakipetz
    alyssakipetz Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! 26 and from western mass. I've lost 17 but have at least 20 more to go. My boyfriend is a power lifter/strongman so he eats whatever, whenever, and how much ever he wants. Bigger is better for him and I let that take my waistline up in the last two years! My diary is open and I'd love to help you out and support each other!
  • bettybing1
    bettybing1 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    bettybing1 wrote: »

Me too. Only problem is days when I'm really naughty I don't log anything...

If you look at my diary I've decided to be brutal. There's an entry from a week or so back when we had take out for my mums birthday - THOUSANDS OF CALORIES! I logged it because i needed to see how much an off day can cost. Next time I may try to have a little more control...
  • BrideVD
    BrideVD Posts: 18
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I am 27 also - hoping to drop some weight before my wedding but also make some real lifestyle changes!
    Anyone please add me! I'm always looking for more support. Best of luck to everyone :)
  • Misslaura87
    Misslaura87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 27 and based in Edinburgh, 45lb to lose, 5 lost so far since mid-January and trying to Zumba my way back into skinny jeans..
  • Hell_Flower
    Hell_Flower Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    In too! Also 27, in Edinburgh, pear shaped etc etc raaawr.

Went into maintenance, but went a bit over so trying to shoot those last 10lbs back in the ar5e!
  • golden_neter
    Options
    Hi, I'm also 27 and trying to lose 20lbs. Let's do it!
  • truecountrygirl
    truecountrygirl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    im 24 and have alot more weight to lose then 20 but you are more then welcome to add me
  • crystaljeana
    Options
    I'm 30. Feel free to add me I have 40lbs left to lose.
  • aquamarina_182
    aquamarina_182 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 too! I'm pear shaped and need to lose 40 lbs...it's ALL IN MY BUT AND THIGHS and i'm so frustrated!!! ADD ME GUYSSS!
  • parmis2006
    Options
    I'm 36 and going to lose 5 kilos,I'm going to holiday in April so need to lose ASAP:))
  • parmis2006
    Options
    parmis2006 wrote: »
    I'm 36 and going to lose 5 kilos,I'm going to holiday in April so need to lose ASAP:))

• Hello! I am 27 trying to loose 20lbs with husband who eats much more than me and stays skinny. Please add me as a friend, so we can stay motivated!!! :)