How old were you when you had your first date and first kiss?

Options
CaptainBrownie
CaptainBrownie Posts: 99 Member
I'm 20 and I've never had either haha. The opportunity has presented itself a few times but I just always end up running away from it.

I'm a loser aren't I? I've gotten this old and never even experienced a relationship! Ahh at least I have my cats to keep me company.

Replies

• callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    My 25-year old friend has never kissed a guy, never had a boyfriend...I don't think she's even held hands with a guy before! Everyone goes at their own pace. You're not a loser!
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I was almost 16. I never dated much.
  • CaptainBrownie
    Options
    My 25-year old friend has never kissed a guy, never had a boyfriend...I don't think she's even held hands with a guy before! Everyone goes at their own pace. You're not a loser!

I've never held hands either haha, unless you count primary school where we were asked to partner up with the person next to us and hold hands when crossing the road.

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    First kiss 14, first date 16
  • fallenoaks37
    Options
    First kiss and date at 17. I regret not waiting for someone of quality. First relationship at 26. We've been married for 6 years now.
  • CaptainBrownie
    Options
    First kiss and date at 17. I regret not waiting for someone of quality. First relationship at 26. We've been married for 6 years now.

You give me hope!

• mamameaof2kiddos
    mamameaof2kiddos Posts: 6,611 Member
    Options
    21 then got married right away lol
  • ladd_alvy1986
    Options
    took me awhile but once I got into college that changed lol 19 was first kiss and date.
  • ladd_alvy1986
    Options

Now that must have been an amazing kiss, props to the hubby!!
  • MezaEza
    MezaEza Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and I've never had either haha. The opportunity has presented itself a few times but I just always end up running away from it.

I'm a loser aren't I? I've gotten this old and never even experienced a relationship! Ahh at least I have my cats to keep me company.

Totally not a loser! I'm in the exact same!
    I used to worry about it when i was younger and most of my friends were getting boyfriends but it doesn't bother me anymore.
    I'd rather find some one I genuinely like instead of the first person who comes along!
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    Options

@ladd_alvy1986‌ yeppp it was! :)
  • ladd_alvy1986
    Options

I love hearing about stuff like that, it shows that love is not dead!!
  • CaptainBrownie
    Options
    MezaEza wrote: »

I used to worry about it when i was younger and most of my friends were getting boyfriends but it doesn't bother me anymore.
    I'd rather find some one I genuinely like instead of the first person who comes along!

Same here. I know my friends completely regret their first kisses. I want mine to mean something as cringey as that sounds.
  • paintguru77
    paintguru77 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think I was 17 for both. Too much other stuff going on in HS.
  • justinegibbons
    justinegibbons Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    14 for my first kiss, 16 for my first date
  • mamameaof2kiddos
    Options

Love is growing like a weed :)
  • MezaEza
    MezaEza Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    MezaEza wrote: »

Same here. I know my friends completely regret their first kisses. I want mine to mean something as cringey as that sounds.

I totally get you! :)

• ladd_alvy1986
    Options

Love is growing like a weed :)

You know it, Let it grow, let it grow!! (Singing in my best frozen impression lol)
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,946 Member
    Options
    19 years old