Caramel rice cakes, are they healthy?

Are the Quaker's caramel rice cakes a healthy snack?

Replies

• _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    If by "healthy" you mean that they taste blah enough you're not likely to overeat them then yes.

There are more calorie dense foods and less calorie dense foods. You have carbs, protein, fat and none of these are unhealthy. Just everything in moderation and try to hit your carb/protein/fat ratios and you'll be fine.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Define healthy.
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    I don't eat rice cakes because they aren't anything filling or tasty. IMO, the only reason people "dieting" eat them is because they are low calorie. Not a virtue, btw.
  • watermillion
    watermillion Posts: 87 Member
    Can I eat a whole bag of these and still lose weight? they taste really delicious to me. almost too good IMO
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    They're low calorie if that's what you mean. Do they have any nutritional value? No.
  • LuckyFur
    LuckyFur Posts: 96
    I don't eat rice anything because I am afraid it will make me look more Asian. I am not Asian.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Can I eat a whole bag of these and still lose weight? they taste really delicious to me. almost too good IMO

If you're still in a caloric deficit for the day after eating the bag, then yes you can still lose weight.
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    I don't eat rice anything because I am afraid it will make me look more Asian. I am not Asian.

CAN'T.STOP. LAUGHING!!!!!!!!! :laugh: