21 Day Fix - anyone doing it??

Options

Replies

• karlalband
    karlalband Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Add me I can start in March. I have had the plan for awhile now. Having a hard time reading & understanding. Looking for help so I can start. Thanks!
  • SuperHeather1
    SuperHeather1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I started today! Day 1 down! I would like a group! It would be awesome to be on this journey with all of you!
  • angel5561
    angel5561 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hi im doing piyo and following the meal plan which is basically 21 day fix without the Tupperware lol if anyone would like to add me I need more fit friends :)
  • elwilliams923
    elwilliams923 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be a part of a group for the 21 day fix. I'm ordering today!
  • diannetrim
    diannetrim Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am doing it, this would be my 5th time, but I am also doing Insanity Max 30 along with it :] I'd love to join!!
  • AReeves41
    AReeves41 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My wife did it and love it. Saw great results. Im about to start P90x3 today. Good luck
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    5 more days until day 22. I plan to eat a lot of cupcakes.
    Shares?!
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I am out. Too many dishes to wash. :)
  • JennaD075
    JennaD075 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    sbicica wrote: »
    JennaD075 wrote: »
    I have been having a hard time logging the exercises though. Anyone that already does the 21 day fix dvd's, how do you log the exercise?

Hey Jenna! I use a heart rate monitor as my calories burned varies every single time. I'm normally around 250-300 cals per workout. However yoga is only about 180..

Thank you so much for the tip! I will have to get a heart rate monitor. I still don't have one. Do you have one you recommend?
  • allthewayk
    allthewayk Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mine should be here any day too!!! Add me to the group please.
  • jennifer1497
    jennifer1497 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am ordering the 21 day fix extreme today. :) I am so excited!! Would love to join this group!
  • janellevaught
    janellevaught Posts: 428 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I have my 21 day fix package, but I haven't started yet (I plan on starting March 1st). I would like to be part of the group so I have some support from regular people doing it as well.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I love fancy containers as much as the next Type A person, but I really don't understand why this program is any more beneficial than just counting calories, using portion control, and exercising without spending the money for the catchy name? Am I missing something?
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    I love fancy containers as much as the next Type A person, but I really don't understand why this program is any more beneficial than just counting calories, using portion control, and exercising without spending the money for the catchy name? Am I missing something?
    Nope!
  • sbicica
    sbicica Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »

I really like the workouts and sad as it is, the color coded containers make it more fun for me to follow the meal plan... Gotta get my motivation from wherever it comes from!!
  • sbicica
    sbicica Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm on day 10 of the fix, down 3 lbs so far and loving the soreness everyday!! I feel like I've gotten a lot better at the workouts the second time around and I'm burning more calories than i was last week! I know it's only been 10 days but I feel tighter all around as well. I'll post some before/during pics on day 14!!
  • SatiaRenee
    SatiaRenee Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I won't be starting until the 15th (prior commitments) but I am looking forward to starting it in March.
  • NekoneMeowMixx
    NekoneMeowMixx Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I did 21 Day Fix in the past, and while I must say I was not a fan of the workouts (I loathe cardio, truthfully-- I'd much rather be weightlifting) I certainly saw results. The meal plan was the most challenging-- (I got the videos and everything from a friend-- I had to manually measure out all the foodstuffs) I felt hungry, near constantly, but eventually I fell into a comfortable groove and managed to eat healthy foods that kept me full, without breaking the rhythm.

My boyfriend was out of town for work at the time, and came home a few days after I finished the program, and he definitely noticed the results! Word of advice though (seems obvious, but I failed) KEEP GOING! I wouldn't suggest continuing the workout and diet plan verbatim, but if you don 't keep utilizing the structure of the meal plan (at least loosely) you'll watch all that progress you obtained disappear... :\

Best of luck! Keep us posted! :D
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    5 more days until day 22. I plan to eat a lot of cupcakes.

you can't have any during day 1 to 21..???
  • balysgrl
    balysgrl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just got my 21 day fix haven't started it yet would love to join the group thank you