You know you're PMS'ing when...

Options

Replies

• kdaxon
    kdaxon Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    We know your PMSing because all you ladies always start a thread telling us all about it.

BAHAHAHAHAHA
  • UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I just always get disturbingly emotional and cry over everything or nothing. :sad: :grumble: I cried watching Lilo & Stitch once whilst all PMSy, and it wasn't even during one of the really cute or emotional scenes but during the song Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride :huh: Why? No clue.
  • murphy612
    murphy612 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    When I fall asleep during a staff meeting (Doh!)

When there isn’t enough sugar/fat/salty foods in the world to satiate me.

When my boyfriend hums the scary theme song to Jaws when I walk down the hallway (we call my cycle shark week)

When I walk through the door and everyone scatters like cockroaches when you turn the light on.

When the only living thing I’m willing to be around is my dog (maybe because she’s a girl in a house full of boys?)

When I cry when I realize Hostess went out of business.

And to quote the movie No Strings Attached “It’s like a crime scene in my pants” :noway: :laugh:
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    mmm yummy I know I am about to start when puppy or kitten videos on youtube makes me want to cry or I start randomly start snapping at people lol

Def thoses kitten and puppy video will do it to me everytime too!
  • lisamarie1780
    lisamarie1780 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    when you give £50 to a homeless guy after 2 glasses of wine... and all your friends are shouting 'no' but you're like 'yeah, he needs it more than I do' and you're crying as well... bad times
  • Svolt
    Svolt Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    When all the things you say irritate me and all I want to eat is ice cream.
  • ZealousZamboni
    Options
    I'm usually pretty tough and sarcastic. I don't do the crying jag. But when I go visit my mom (also very sarcastic) and she teases me into tears, I know to ready the fleet and prepare for battle.
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Neither of these are funny in the least, but hopefully relatable.... I get the worst migraine often before I hit TOM... I mean excrutiating, nothing will cut it without narcotic help and tons of sleep and gallons of water - I feel extremely dehydrated and start getting migraine auras and ITS ON!

Also, I have skin discoloration with my impending TOM. It's barely noticeable to most people who don't know about it beforehand. However, about 3 days before TOM, I will start to get a darker coloration around my mouth, under my eyes, and in the crease of my elbows from the massive jump in hormone levels.
  • futuremrsevers
    Options
    I'm sitting at my desk with a huge migraine just sighing and shaking my head and every one of these comments lol... I can relate!
  • Ezciren
    Ezciren Posts: 20
    Options
    Ha!! This is brilliant! I know I'm PMSing when suddenly the phones at work become my worst enemy...and my eye liner.....and the front door.....and the leaf that landed on my car..........
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    When all I can't think about is eating lots and lots of pizza :embarassed:
  • Lochlyn_D
    Lochlyn_D Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    mtm43r.jpg
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    On my wa to Costco to grab more salted in-shell peanuts and red wine...

I saw 2 stray dogs limping across the street together.
    Totally stopped my van, jumped out, ready to cry over them and save them from the world. They quickly limped away, I choked back tears.

Saw them on my way home and stopped again, this time I accidentally startled them into separating from each other, and I ran back to my car, trying not to cry as I dialed animal control to tell them these sweet dirty doggie friends need a home! They NEED each other - and a good home who'll love them and bathe them and cuddles them and give them warm snugly hugs!!!

:sad:

(Totally bit people's heads off, everyone was screaming for the hills, yesterday. Today... Today I cry.)
  • UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    mtm43r.jpg

But that's not even close to what my reproductive system looks like. :ohwell: Mine looks like this:

trolling-400x345.jpg
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    When youre feeling depressed and thinking how easy it would be to take the car off a cliff and all you want to do is binge.
  • carriespence1
    carriespence1 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    When I have to talk myself out of punching everyone in the face while stuffing potato chips down my throat
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    When you feel sick and dizzy but still want to eat nothing but chocolate and crisps.
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    When my toddler goes to grab something off my plate (he does this all the time) and I almost bite his hand off and growl at him "this is MINE!!"

***I normally dont have a problem with sharing my food with him but when TOM is visiting........back the efff up little man!!:)
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    You make a MFP thread about it.
  • keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    everyone pisses me off even more if possible, because they already work my last nerve.
    honestly i can't really tell because i am always moody and imbalanced.
    i only know i am getting it because i have been on bc so long it comes the wednesday of my sugar pill week.
    sometimes i do crave fatty and carby things. like last week all i wanted to eat was bread with mayo and cheese sandwiches. and i totally had a couple throughout the week.
    my boyfriend is a saint for living with my crazyness