Changing lifestyle one little step at a time

Options
Hi Ladies/Gents!

Ok, so it would probably be fair to say I've been on this whole change my lifestyle path for coming up to a year. It's involved making a number of little changes over the last several months. Some less successful, others more so.

I seem to keep getting stuck at the same point, 2015 for me is part of something I've called project 6. In so far as to say, my dress size is my goal. That might seem incredibly small to some of you. I am not doing it to be thin at all, am I about to put down that cookie, lets face it probably not. I want to be the strongest and fittest I have ever been. So being lean and powerful is where I'm trying to get to.

My current routine includes 2/3 runs (5 - 8 miles) a week, 2 x PT sessions and a relaxing horse ride at the weekends (both sat and sun). Exercise isn't my problem.. the proverbial cookie is.

I want to find some people who are on a similar "strong is good" journey. Yes I want those washboard abs, yes I am willing to change/refine what I'm eating to get there. No I am not willing to cut down on the exercise I currently do - add or adjust it, yes. So if anyone is out there who wants to join me, or I could join that would just be delightful.

I may start blogging about it, a little cliche, if anyone is out there with similar goals or just wants someone else to be in their camp - let me know!!