NEWBY 101 ...

Options
harvo
harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
This is to assist those new people that motivate and want to be motivated. The intent is to educate them on the established rules and decorum us vets have set forth...(all in fun folks). Add yours. Rule 1 when sending a FR let us know where you found me or if we have mutuals.
Rule 2 When answering a wall post, write on the senders wall or we might think you never responded and we want to interact.....

Replies

• CountryBabe75
    CountryBabe75 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Rule 3 you have to comment on our posts. The like button is nice for occasional use, but it's the exception not the rule. You gotta talk or you're gonna walk.
  • WishesOnTheStar
    WishesOnTheStar Posts: 114 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Rule 1 you don't talk about fight club

worker bees can leave
    even drones can fly away
    the queen is their slave
  • CountryBabe75
    Options
    Rule 4 pervy PM's are welcome, however try to wait until we've been friends for a few days. Sending them before we are friends, just makes you a creeper.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Rule 5 Sending nooz in a PM shortly after your FR will only get you accepted 50% of the time..(we all know 68% of stats are made up prior to publishing)
  • CountryBabe75
    Options
    Just 50%? That must mean 50% of those surveyed are lying. I'd say it's a 100% acceptance rate. But that's just my track record. :wink:
  • Travis_2
    Travis_2 Posts: 1,445 Member
    Options
    lol