Weight gain journey

Options
I hate the question why do you wanna gain weight ? Why do people wanna lose weight ? Umm .. Ok then self explanatory I think lol. I love the skin im in and just like everybody else we always wanna make some slight changes. I'm currently 120 lbs / 5"7. My targeted goal is 150 but for the month of March im gonna aim for 130. My daily regimen consist of apetamin / and maca root for the most part. When I can I try to buy atleast 3-4 cases of boost because I run thru them so fast. Apetamin is a syrup that helps increase youre appetite . I take it once in the morning once at night . Pig out all day cause it makes u always hungry. Maca root is like a herbal enhancement pill helps u gain weight puts it in the right places cause it increases yours hormones . So women it increase our estrogen . It's been 2 weeks and friends and family plus myself can see change nothing dramatic but slight changes .my face is filling out ( which I wanted ) my boobs are fuller / my hips are coming out more I can tell when I stand. Always had a little big butt but that's fuller . My skin is amazing cause of the maca root . Now with all this eating I do work out but not as much as someone trying to gain weight . You want to increase calorie intake not burn it off. So I work out my targeted areas hips/ legs / butt about 2-3 times a week 15 mins each set. Drink my boost before bed , take both apetamin and maca root you'll wake up hungry. Just the beginning ,any advice or questions please feel free