Friend

I am living in the Orne area of lower Normandy France, I am looking for a friend to pair up with to help me lose my weight, I was going to a weight management class and did quite well in losing 10 kg but it closed down and Christmas was on it's way and you all can guess what happened. I suffer from type 2 diabetes and at the end of December it was the usual visit to the doctors and as my weight had been steadily going up it had gone up some more, so the doctor was talking to me straight and said he was doing his bit I should do mine.
On 11th January I got my act together and healthy eating started after two weeks bought a treadmill and started my exercise regime, last week I was told about this site and joined right a way, from when I first started in January I have lost 4.4kg I started on this site last Sunday 18th so have not weight me yet I do it every Sunday morning so will log it in then.
It would be good if I could do it with someone or group it will help keep us all on track looking forward to meet people.