Jackie Warner Dvd's- anyone in??

Options
2»

Replies

• NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I prefer Jackie + running over Jillian (although I *love* Jillian too, and even have my boyfriend doing both their DVDs with me now). I find Jackie's workouts much more difficult (and thus effective) in terms of strength training, and since I love running anyway I'm not worried about the lower amount of cardio.

(Besides, a 30 min strength workout will burn more calories than a 30 min cardio workout, you just have to measure over the next 24 hours not just the time spent working out.)
  • rsw7158
    rsw7158 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I also have a couple of her workouts and like them, but I don't consistently do any one DVD. I alternate a bunch of them so I'm not bored and so I'm not always working the same muscles in the same way.
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I just purchased her Time Saving workout and previewed it. It looks like a keeper but some of the lunges I can't do (but that's my issue) She puts a new spin on some strength moves which is nice. For 6.70 (Amazon) I thought it was worth a try. I might look at another, it was compared to pyramid training which I like on a T 25 DVD which I am doing now.. I think it's her Fast Start one.

I was surprised on this site compared to other exercise/diet sites, only a few fitness experts are usually highlighted. Amy Dixon isn't mentioned often either but it's nice to try new dvds, keep things fresh. Collage Video is coming back with their clips but not all the DVD's are back, at least I hope they add more. The old site had thousands. I found a DVD by Jen Edwards there that always kicks my butt, I sweat, but never would have tried it without the previews and ratings.