Where did you buy your fitbit hr? On backorder?

Options
Im trying to buy two charge hrs- one large for me, one xl for my brother. He said his wrist is 8". I went to order from the fitbit site and it says theyre both on back order- the Large 3-4wks, xl 8-9 wks. Has anyone ordered from there and gotten them earlier? Or did you find either anywhere else? Tried Target but theyre sold out. Thanks all!

Replies

• shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine from bestbuy.com .. they were not in stores yet..
  • mcjaegs
    Options
    Saw some at costco a couple days ago.
  • farmer50340
    farmer50340 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine online from Dicks Sporting Goods. I ordered 2 large, they were here in exactly 1 week, as they were in stock when I ordered. Good luck.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    I got mine from Best Buy, but not every location had them in stock
  • mom2kpr
    mom2kpr Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Target - they had them in stock about a month ago.
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    I guess ill just order mine (large) from an online store (bestbuy, amazon, etc) and order his from fitbit (only choice with xl) and hope it doesnt take longer than 8-9 weeks. Id be okay with the waiting but if its going to be longer than 10weeks, ill just get us both hrms and wait for the charge hr. Thanks everyone!
  • phill_143
    phill_143 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I bought my Charge HR from Argos last week and they were in stock in all the stores to buy on the day.
    Really enjoying using it so far! :)
  • Scorpiotwin
    Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Bought mine at the Verizon store. A lot of wireless carriers sell products like these because they link up to your cell phone. If the store doesn't have it can usually be ordered with free 2 day shipping. I love my HR worth every penny.
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    i got mine on amazon as it was slightly cheaper there, tho i have a fitbit, really want the charge tho
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I ordered mine from Fitbit site.... got the email it will be backorded2-3 weeks..well now is the third week and still no fitbit. I really wish I would of checked out best buy yesterday when I was out shopping.
    anyway, after 3 weeks still no fitbit charge hr. Large
  • kportwood85
    kportwood85 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    My husband tried to get me one for Valentine's Day, but they were sold out everywhere. So, he ordered it on Best Buy's website, I got it yesterday.
  • kportwood85
    kportwood85 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Oh, and before I knew he had done that, I found out a couple Kohls stores in my area had some in stock.
  • rushfive
    Options
    My husband tried to get me one for Valentine's Day, but they were sold out everywhere. So, he ordered it on Best Buy's website, I got it yesterday.

OK, This really makes me ..... !!! I thought buying direct from Fitbit would be the fastest. I was very wrong!!
    Maybe I will start ordering from different sites and see who comes first and send the rest back. I live 1 1/2 from large stores.
  • SandyCoils
    SandyCoils Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Also try Bed, Bath & Beyond. I got my Charge (not Charge HR) there, and they had all kinds in there when I got mine. I was even able to use my "20% off one item coupon" when I bought it.
  • bobellie92
    bobellie92 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I bought a Fitbit Charge HR at Kohls last week. Unfortunately I had to return it after wearing it for 5 days. There's a "lump" on the back that monitors your heart rate. It made my wrist very sore! I thought I'd get used to it but it just got worse. Plan to get a Charge sans the lump. BTW...if you plan to use a % off coupon, the fitbits aren't eligible for the coupons.
  • rushfive
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I was just in B,B,B yesterday and didn't even think to look for it there. ughhh Now I am really getting ..........!!!
  • SandyCoils
    SandyCoils Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Oh, Also check Walmart. They are both in the sporting good section and the cell phone section. When I saw them in walmart, they didn't have the actual product hanging up, but the cardboard picture card thing that you take to the register to purchase the product. Good luck!
  • SunFlwr324
    SunFlwr324 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I bought mine Charge HR from the Sports Authority 2 days ago. They had plenty of the S and L in stock but no XL. I believe (Sadly for you) that size is a special order from Fitbit i.e. its not going to be stocked in store.
  • JLgettinghealthy
    JLgettinghealthy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I walked into Dick's Sporting Goods and bought one. Although, I bought the Surge, not the Charge. They had both.
  • JLgettinghealthy
    JLgettinghealthy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    The XL is only available online.