Options
Saab_2015
Saab_2015 Posts: 277 Member
2nd week in a row seen the same girl ... Help

Replies

• FitGal4ever42
    FitGal4ever42 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Leave her alone.. she is there to workout. A good line would be to STFU. Don't speak to her during her workout. That *kitten* would piss me off... sorry.
  • miguelgonzalez192
    miguelgonzalez192 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Dude I have to agree with her not really the time or place
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Is it really that hard to talk to someone new at the girl? I can think of many things to talk about at the gym with someone new.
  • Saab_2015
    Options
    Don't worry I didn't .. thought I was being shy I just smiled back ... Thank God I didn't make the school boy error
  • SJunczyk
    SJunczyk Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I wouldnt mind having someone to natter with at the gym :) might not be a full on convo but i always make time for a chat :)
  • kinkyslinky16
    kinkyslinky16 Posts: 1,470 Member
    Options
    The best thing is to explain to her how you've seen her for the last two weeks, tried finding her on facebook, and then put out a craigslist missed connections ad for her.. when she didn't respond, you were devastated so decided to follow her home one night. and saw that she lives in the 4th house on the right and you would do whatever it takes to go out with her.............. Works every time.
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Meh, hit her up at the water fountain or something. If someone get's pissed for you talking to them, that's on them, not you.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    I've had guys chat me up at the gym. I don't really care. Usually, they talk about the lifts I'm doing, but I've never had one give me pointers. Sometimes, they ask if I need a spot.
  • Saab_2015
    Options
    Lol there was 6 machines empty I was on machine 5 and she used machine 4 ... Maybe she is stalking me ... To make it easier will go there same time same machine next week. This Ant has high hopes
  • Becka4Real
    Becka4Real Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Just keep it short and sweet. Smile every time you see her. You'll know if she wants to talk or if she wants you to leave her alone.
  • yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Saab_2015 wrote: »
    Lol there was 6 machines empty I was on machine 5 and she used machine 4 ... Maybe she is stalking me ... To make it easier will go there same time same machine next week. This Ant has high hopes

Wow you must like this girl or something.

• Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Smile. Say "Hi, my name is X". She will likely say something back & if it's curt- just tell her to have a great workout, & that you need to get back to yours.
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    Leave her alone.. she is there to workout. A good line would be to STFU. Don't speak to her during her workout. That *kitten* would piss me off... sorry.
    Wow.... how do you really feel? :o

• Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Options
    Cough- original to mock thread
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Just say hi. Chatup lines are contrived and sad.
  • WishesOnTheStar
    WishesOnTheStar Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    you miss 100% of the shots you never take. start by saying hi to her, or compliment her on something, see what kind of vibe you get back
    Becka4prez wrote: »
    Just keep it short and sweet. Smile every time you see her. You'll know if she wants to talk or if she wants you to leave her alone.
    Smile. Say "Hi, my name is X". She will likely say something back & if it's curt- just tell her to have a great workout, & that you need to get back to yours.

^these
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    Just say hi to her or introduce yourself and tell her that you're available if she ever needs a spot. If she seems friendly and up for a little conversation ask her about her workout routine or what she's training for. Obviously only in passing or in-between sets. Don't interrupt her workout.
  • ZeroCal88
    ZeroCal88 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Start benching and get her attention. Pretend to drop the weight like you need help and..hopefully, she will come over and pick the bar off your chest. Then you can tell her that she saved your life and you would like to treat her to dinner.
  • I wish there were a like button for comments . Id just say hi keep it short and simple . A gym is a kinda of a sacred area when it comes to personal space . She will invite you in if she's interested.
  • SJunczyk
    SJunczyk Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    ZeroCal88 wrote: »
    Start benching and get her attention. Pretend to drop the weight like you need help and..hopefully, she will come over and pick the bar off your chest. Then you can tell her that she saved your life and you would like to treat her to dinner.

ROFL - probably THE best comment!