Donuts

Just had a Krispy cream donut. ....it was amazing!!!!. .....with this app.......cheating a little works. ......yummy! !!!

Replies

• wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Krispy Kreme donuts are the only ones worth it. Xxx000
  • trying4real
    trying4real Posts: 113 Member
    I love donuts.mmmm...
  • Phoenix_Down
    Phoenix_Down Posts: 530 Member
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    Krispy Kreme donuts are the only ones worth it. Xxx000

Not true, anything chocolate glazed
  • wizzybeth
    Nooooooo not a big enough fan of chocolate.
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    there is a local grocery store in baltimore called Mars, they have donuts that are almost as good as krispy kreme. My co-worker brings them in whenever they have a sale, it's like a box of 8 or 10 for $1. literally the best value. I told her to give me a heads up before bringing them in so i can get a workout in lol
  • Phoenix_Down
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    Nooooooo not a big enough fan of chocolate.

Haha, I'm a "chocolate all the things" type of person. Dark chocolate more then anything, for some reason but mmmm...
  • inthslif
    inthslif Posts: 96 Member
    My was a chocolate cream filled. .....it took ten minutes to eat......oooohhh
  • carolynmo1969
    carolynmo1969 Posts: 120 Member
    Satan cooks up 2 things in his kitchen - donuts and Doritos. Just kidding. Enjoy a treat.
  • aplcr0331
    aplcr0331 Posts: 186 Member
    When we lived in Baltimore, Dunkin had these donuts that were regular glazed but had some sort of frosting on them, it was usually purple they were called the Flacco or something. My God...better than any Crispy Creme fo sho'.

I was in a stressful part of life last fall and my morning routine was three donuts from my favorite place every weekday. 5 days a week, 15 donuts a week. I gained 20 pounds in under 2 months.

Donuts, good grief....
  • Phoenix_Down
    edited February 2015
    Satan cooks up 2 things in his kitchen - donuts and Doritos. Just kidding. Enjoy a treat.

You shall call me Satan's mistress then :wink:
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    I've always been partial to most frosted donuts with sprinkles because I'm a five year old at heart. :p
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Nope, if it's a donut, it's gotta be this one. It's been on food network.

round-rock-donuts.jpg
  • Robbnva
    oh yeah round rock donuts are awesome.
  • wizzybeth
    edited February 2015
    There is a Dunkin by me, but luckily I hate Dunkin donuts, and only like Krispy Kreme... which isn't convenient for me...hallelujah for that. I would commit crimes for KKs ...lol
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    I've only ever had Shipley's and some from Mexican bakeries around here (not for a while tho because the one I ate from Arandas were disgusting).

donut-with-donut-hole.jpgDonut holes are also lovely. There's something about their roundness that makes me love them more than full donuts sometimes.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    I could really go for a Top Pot donut right now. There's one next to my work. I've never set foot in there because I know once I go once, I'll go again....
  • wizzybeth
    Oh wait...a cider mill nearby makes home made apple cider donuts. They trump Krispy Kremes.. but are only available in the fall.
  • inthslif
    Ok. .....this thread is making me hungry.......not really. ....that donut stuffed my *kitten*......I guess my stomach is smaller
  • MindySaysWhaaat
    MindySaysWhaaat Posts: 401 Member
    cJTnb.jpg
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,186 Member
    Disgustingly sweet, but that's what sells.
  • monikker
    monikker Posts: 322 Member
    Robbnva wrote: »
    oh yeah round rock donuts are awesome.

Yes!! I live in Austin, those are really good. I'm craving a hot Krispy Kreme though...I try to stay away from the donut since they have trans fats.
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,059 Member
    Dunks has the heart shaped brownie batter ones in right now.
    I think I need to have one before they are out of season.
  • Alligator423
    Alligator423 Posts: 87 Member
    With this app I ate a trader joe's smore ice cream sandwich...for breakfast.

Oops! Still within my calorie goal though : )
  • Robbnva
    Shoppers food warehouse has their own version of a crossaint donut, and its only .89. They are crack donuts if you ask me, so addictive
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,300 Member
    I only like KK donuts when they are super fresh. Otherwise they are too sickly sweet for me (and that is saying something).

I enjoy DD but only a few kinds (blueberry is my fav).

Not a huge donut person in general though.
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Mmm... Hot Krispy Kreme donuts. Heaven.
    They just opened a new KK near my parents house so now every time the family gets together my dad brings a dozen fresh glazed. So hard to resist, so I usually don't.
  • inthslif
    newmeadow wrote: »
    inthslif wrote: »
    My was a chocolate cream filled. .....it took ten minutes to eat......oooohhh

You have good taste in donuts. You're talking about the chocolate frosted/crème filled right? They're the best Krispy Kremes, imo. How it took you ten minutes though is beyond me. Eating five would take me 10 minutes. :smile: There are no Krispy Kremes in my area anymore. I'll have to live vicariously through your experience. :cry:

Yes......it is an awesome donut. .....it might have been a minute or two in eating it.....but the great feeling lasted all afternoon
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Strange Donuts in St. Louis. That is all.
  • dragonmaster69
    dragonmaster69 Posts: 131 Member
    My family loves Krispy Kreme and used to drive 45 minutes with hopes that the hot sign would be lit up. KK was right across from the hospital my pedatritians worked out of and every time I went to the hospital...we had to stop for donuts whether I liked it or not. I hated donuts growing up but I have developed a beautiful relationship with them. Brownie Batter from Dunkin has my heart currently, and as soon as BB leaves I will go back to vanilla frosted with sprinkles. It will be a sad day when brownie batter goes
  • inthslif
    In my heavier years. ....a large cinnamon twist and a coffee was the norm......that mom n pop shop knew how to make a twist.....mmmmmm