New guy

Options
Hello there all, I am the new guy to the site. I retired from the military then got lazy, then I got fat. I don't much like the way I look and feel right now so something has to give before I end up having a heart attack or the like.

Replies

• wildfirevt33
    wildfirevt33 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello new guy....I to am tired of being so big...I am also new to this site...and I'm gunna need all the help I can get...I don't have will power....any ideas....lena
  • Boe4Life
    Boe4Life Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Not yet. I am gonna try to downsize the junk food in the house. I can't get rid of it because the wife and kiddo eat it as well. Care to team up and try to form a small group of like minded people to keep us going? If so send me a request.
  • Boe4Life
    Options
    By the way, my name's Doug.
  • wildfirevt33
    Options
    I would love to...I don't know how or where to do things yet in here...you'll have to send me the request...same here about the junk food...hubby eats it a lot...but he dose try not to eat it around me
  • wildfirevt33
    Options
    Hi Doug I'm lens...45 and in cold vermont

• Boe4Life
    Options
    I am 43 in Indiana so I understand the cold.
  • wildfirevt33
    Options
    So a little about my self....I've lost 80 lb on a program...and I can't get back on track...thought I'd try this...I'd like to loose another 75 lb...
  • wildfirevt33
    Options
    I am so lost in here.... Don't know when you send me messages