Fitbit ? Yes/no which one !!

Options
2»

Replies

• Love my Flex! My reasons are all the same as those already stated. :smile:
  • bstetson1
    bstetson1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Returned the Charge HR after two weeks. It did not record and calorie burn during major aerobic class or treadmill running at an 8 min pace. I could be dripping sweat and the thing would tell me 18 calories burned! I will wait for them to work the bugs out first. Bought from REI, no issue on the return.
  • blackcoffeeandcherrypie
    Options
    I have the Fitbit Charge HR. What I love about it is monitoring the heart rate and calorie burn. I had a HRM previously but only put it on to exercise, but now I realise just how many calories the little things burn. The other day I got a flat tyre and had to walk to the tube, and I didn't realise that the walk burned more calories than my swim the day before. On Monday I did a load of cleaning and I killed it on the calorie burn. So now I realise how all those little things add up, it really inspires me to make little activity changes to benefit my life, rather than just going for the big one-off exercises.

Also, I kill it on steps compared to my two fitbit friends. Just sayin' ;-)
  • paris_saint64
    paris_saint64 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a Fitbit One. I love the fact that it's tucked in my bra and I simply forget all about it. I sync it with MFP. I walk loads so couldn't comment on how it works with other forms of exercise.