Determined in New Jersey

Options
I have been over weight my entire life. When I was a kid, I was cubby and it was cute. Then in high school, I stopped eating and lost a lot of weight. I had to fit into that prom dress! Then college came around and so did the extra weight again. I had, and still have a lot of body image issues.

I am 36 years old, 5'8" and currently I am 198 pounds. 8 months ago, in June, I weighed 300 pounds. At my highest weight, I was 334.

I've gone from a 52 inch waist to a 36 inch waist. Size 28 to a size 14.

I have been working out 5-7 days a week, at least an hour each day, drink 10 cups of water a day, and eating a very healthy and clean diet, about 1000-1200 calories a day, high protein, low fat, low carb.

I would like to weigh 170 and see how I feel when I reach that weight. I want a fit and toned body.

I have a huge fear of success and I am terrified about reaching my goal. I am my own worst enemy.

My weight loss has come to a screeching halt. I stopped going to the gym regularly, starting eating junk food again. It's been two weeks with no weight loss and barely any exercise. I feel horrible.

Yesterday was the start of Lent, and in addition to giving up something, I'm restoring the faith I have in myself and getting back on track with my diet and exercise plans.

I am hoping at the end of the 40 days of Lent, I will have reached my goal and lost the remaining 28 pounds.

I want to make everyone proud of me, including myself. gdbb1o9krcby.jpg