new and lost ha

Options
found this randomly... worth a try maybe?

Replies

• hezemakiah
    hezemakiah Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    It's a good way to keep yourself accountable as long as you're honest with your food and exercise logging! Lots of supportive people to connect with as well.
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    Yup, give it a chance and it gets so easy to use. Worked wonders for me
  • ciarababydoll
    Options
    thanks.... :-)
  • ciarababydoll
    Options
    is anyone from dublin or West meath ? lol
  • youtubie
    youtubie Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am a newbie too. Logging my food these last few days has really opened my eyes to how much I used to eat, and helps me make better choices. I am waiting until my first full week to weigh in, so time will tell if it actually makes an impact. Other than some of the food Nazis on the message boards (lol)... so far I like it! :p
  • ciarababydoll
    Options
    I only signed up half an hour ago.... that quiche I made "as a snack" lastnite .. maybe not a great choice ha.....
  • ciarababydoll
    Options
    how do I log my exercise as well as food diary thing?
  • Dzwicker69
    Options
    I've been using it almost 2weeks log all meals & snacks, water plus excerise and weigh training etc. love it as it helps monitor my Macros and as long as your trueful you'll see how to eat clean with the proper carbs, proteins & fats. I've lost 1.8 pounds in the 1st week and I didn't really know my way around it like I do now. It's a great app
  • Dzwicker69
    Options
    You hit the diary at the bottom but first set up your profile and goals it will calculate your calories per day. Then the icon beside the home icon allows you to add under breakfast, lunch and dinner plus snacks. Play around with it for a bit it's easy to figure out after a few days
  • Dzwicker69
    Options
    Hit the button on the dietary page then a bunch of icons will come up like exercise weight, water, then under those icon you input your strength or cardio training etc
  • ciarababydoll
    Options
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!
    Wishing you all the very best with your goals!

Adam, MFP Community Greeter
  • ciarababydoll
    Options
    aww thanks ha
  • jennytree
    jennytree Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    is anyone from dublin or West meath ? lol

I'm originally from Meath but I live in Dubin :)