Workout Video

Options
Hey Guys,

so im stuck at home to do my workouts... is been -40 ... too cold to do stuff outside... i have tried to do the P90x videos that i have that ive done before... but now im finding them a little to tough..

does anyone have suggestions about what video workouts are out there that are tough but not overly.. i dont want to use the word beginner.. but i think thats what i need to get back into the swing of things.. my problem is that i cant remember what workouts and exercises are what.. ive battled more than a couple injuries in the past 7-8 months and have strayed away from the heavy workouts/ exercise things..

if anybody knows of any good beginner workout videos it would be awesome! i only ask for videos becasue i cant afford a gym membership to any of the gyms around here right now

thanks for the help guys!

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Did you know that there's now P90? It's a program to do BEFORE P90X - I also hesitate to say it's a "beginner" program as I have friends who've just wrapped it up that aren't beginners (but not advanced) who said it still kicked their booty but wasn't nearly as crazy as P90X. Feel free to friend me and I may be able to help you figure out which workout would best suit you and get you the support you need!
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Go nuts, all free: http://www.fitnessblender.com/
  • futuremanda
    futuremanda Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Seconding fitnessblender. It's really easy to select based on intensity etc, so it would be a good way to find a starting point you're comfortable with and work up to being able to do whatever else you want to do.