Not really new, but hadn't posted, on my 25th day

Options
Here are my areas that need improvement to date:

1) Weighing myself. I'm really bad about it, and actually don't own a scale. I used to do Weight Watchers sometime ago and they engrained in me to not use body weight as a measure of success. Which I agree with, but also understand its a good way to track progress. So my goal for this month is to buy a scale and start weighing myself at least once/month.

2) Weekends are VERY DIFFICULT to stay within my calorie range. To date I have gone over my calorie range for 3 days. I don't beat myself up about it and just pick up where I left off.

My area of strength to date is:

Consistency. I've been consistently tracking my food and exercise, and have been consistently exercising! :)

I also review all the posts, and although I don't post much, everything you guys put up here really helps maintain my motivation. THANK YOU ALL!

Replies

• megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Good goals, Personally I love my scale. It is visual proof if I start to slip that I had better straighten up and do better before it gets out of control. I usually weigh daily or every other.

Good for you in being consistent with you logging. I think that helps me the most also..

Oh, and welcome
  • bzamacona
    bzamacona Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thank you!