If you could have your dream career, what would it be???

13»

Replies

• Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    I know it is cliché, but I would love the be the President of the United States. Always wanted to be in politics, but family, time and commitments prevented being active enough (beyond volunteering my time) to actually run for any office.
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Wildlife Biologist who dabbles in wildlife art on the side (I already do this...the art anyway :)).
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    I am considering yet another new career path - I used to be a teacher & am now a pediatric (school) nurse - but I am feeling drawn toward nutrition & holistic healthcare. Working in our children's schools for 20+ years, it saddens me to see the over-medication of our kids! I believe there are better ways & I believe that starts with what does & what does not go into their bodies! I want to be a part of the change!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Tennis trainer/fitness coach/manager
  • TFG_em
    TFG_em Posts: 174 Member
    Writer/editor gor travel magazine.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    An undercover Agent for the CIA
  • TheProudDadLife
    TheProudDadLife Posts: 654 Member
    comedian/ actor
  • kalee_go
    kalee_go Posts: 45
    Singer
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,902 Member
    edited March 2015
    I'm doing it now. Now if I only got paid $1000 an hour...............................

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    I am doing it now. RN/BSN work from home as a case manager for an insurance company. Great pay B) . No expense for gas for the car or work clothes. The most PRICELESS of all don't have to tolerate all the office BS. <3
  • sy8s
    sy8s Posts: 429 Member
    Travel around the world and sing my music
  • Nicospan
    Nicospan Posts: 1,175 Member
    Doing it. Physiotherapist.
  • curvygirl77
    curvygirl77 Posts: 769 Member
    I would compete in combat sports (mma, boxing)
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    My dream job would be as a food critic, if no other factors came into play. If I had to consider family life, my dream job would be as a teacher so I could spend summers home with my son.
  • MrNundy
    MrNundy Posts: 242 Member
    owner of Facebook.
  • Rockmaker
    Rockmaker Posts: 37 Member
    Landscape Photographer (couldn't ask more than to spend time in mother nature).
  • acquilla30
    acquilla30 Posts: 147 Member
    Working for the EPA to force companies to clean up the ecosystems they have polluted. I have the degree for it hopefully someday it will come true...of course it has also been a struggle to get companies to take responsibility.
  • Huerita_Sarinana
    Huerita_Sarinana Posts: 1,048 Member
    i would be run my own childrens hospital and be a pediatrician in it.ilove children