looking for accountability buddy (especially in beginning high intensity interval training (hiit))

Options
hello. i am looking for an accountability buddy, late 50s like me. i've been on weight watchers off and on for years. i know that lowering carbs and calories is important, eating more vegetables and fruit, but the carbs are hard to avoid sometimes.

i am training for a half marathon, so cardio exercise isn't a problem, but if you haven't noticed, just running by itself helps with cardio/heart fitness, but isn't a total weight loss solution...also, it is a lot easier to run if you carry less weight. i just started trying out some high intensity interval training (hiit) as a supplement to my running, so if you are interested in being accountable mostly in the hiit training, with diet being slightly secondary, that would be great.

one note: when i did weight watchers about 15 years ago, i wasn't exercising much at all, and i lost the most weight (30 pounds). so it is possible that i should think more about this as well.

Replies