Need Motivation

Options
Hello!
I'm normally a cheery/positive person, but lately with school and rejoining MFP, I've been in a funk. I realized that I have made terrible choices since starting school due to the hectic schedule and stress. I don't eat much, but when I do, they're bad choices. And, when I'm not at clinicals, I'm pretty much sedentary...

I want to be at my ideal weight so badly, but right now I feel hopeless.

Does anyone have tips/ideas that could help? I'm also down to checking in from time to time with someone for accountability :-)

<3<3<3

Replies

• jsobole
    jsobole Posts: 139 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like! It sounds like with your on the go schedule that smoothies would be really helpful. You don't want to skip meals and you want to stay away from fast food!
  • rileyes
    rileyes Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Best thing to do is take control. You are the director of your story.

I like to focus on one thing a month so that it becomes habit. Maybe just focus on exercising this month. And next month you can balance your nutrition.

The stress of school is huge, I know. Try to make studying your passion. Remember why you got into it in the first place. The classes you dread will pass and the fun and ease will begin when you start your career.

No all-nighters! Get sleep.
  • rileyes
    rileyes Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    jsobole wrote: »
    Feel free to add me if you'd like! It sounds like with your on the go schedule that smoothies would be really helpful. You don't want to skip meals and you want to stay away from fast food!

Great way to get in your greens and protein. And, if you have a Vitamix or other good blender you can make them in advance and freeze them.
  • smashmcdash118
    Options
    rileyes wrote: »
    jsobole wrote: »

Great way to get in your greens and protein. And, if you have a Vitamix or other good blender you can make them in advance and freeze them.

Thanks ladies! I actually have a Vitamix :smile: I'll try my best to buy my veggies and fruits in advance to blend.