Getting into the groove again

Options
I miss waking up every morning and doing PT with my US Army comrades and not having to worry about what I shoved in my face due to burning more than enough calories every day to burn it all off. Years after getting out and working behind a desk so long every day has taken it's toll regardless of the on and off again attempts to keep it off. Every time I get close to my goal, something sets me back again whether it be an illness, injury or something trivial that derails my training and I allow myself to backslide right back to the same position.

The one true constant is that when I'm not training, I always tend to over-eat and my calorie in, calorie out goes straight in the crapper.

Regardless, back in the saddle again and giving it my all prior to several large upcoming events later in the year so I can look my best and have the energy to enjoy life to the fullest.

Currently it is way too cold here to get out as much as I would honestly like. I've set up a pretty serious bike trainer and using a Trainerroad program to push myself 5 days a week and import all of my exercise into Strava which updates MFP and get on a Wi-Fi scale that does the same. Trying to stay consistent updating my calorie intake and doing well so far except for Thursday's lunch which is my cheat day to have one meal regardless of what it is before back to eating pretty damned clean.

Here's to pushing myself back into shape again......Hooah!