Not new to MFP, but new to the forums!

Options
Hey there!

I've been steadily using MFP since May of last year, and am 88lbs down so far. I know social support is a huge part of weight loss, and recently I've hit some bumps that made me realize I don't actually have much in the way of social support. I tried a couple other social networking for fitness websites and haven't had much success there.

With a minimum of 45lbs and a max of another 80lbs to go, I figured it might not be such a bad idea to try to make some friends over here since MFP has been a staple of my success thus far.

I'm pretty geeky/nerdy. I love video games, movies, learning, exploring, table top games, reading, laughing, music, dancing, martial arts, weight lifting, and am willing to try most things at least once if not three or four times before finally making up my mind. My biggest weakness is portion size. I've always eaten relatively healthily, but I never realized just how much I was eating until I started using this site. There are some weakness foods (pizza, ice cream, chips), but for the most part I can handle those in moderation now after nearly a year of practice, but not without challenge.

I love the video games: Borderlands, Final Fantasy (series), Super Mario RPG, Earthbound.

I just finished reading: The tales of the Scarlet Knight (books 1-3), and The strain trilogy. I'm currently working on "Everything I need to know I learned from D&D".

I recently saw: Jupiter Ascending (it was horrible for Sci-Fi!, but entertaining as a Fairytale)

I want to see: The Kingsmen

I want to visit: Germany, and other parts of Europe this year as I've never been before.

I want to accomplish in 2015: Obtaining a Project Management Professional certification from PMI, finishing an AA in business to accompany my BA in psychology, and my MA in health care administration, and losing that last 60ish (I think this will put me at a good number) pounds.

So, friends?