Options
2»

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Took me 10 years to lose my baby weight

Well actually 8 months when I finally canned the excuses and just did CICO

You can choose whether you do it now or not ...but they're right ...I wish I'd done it earlier cos it's been so easy
  • futuremanda
    futuremanda Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    A lot of the advice so far is really good. But it also sounds to me like your mood is pretty low... and tackling that, either through exercise (as, in my experience at least, the right exercise for you will give you back way more energy than you invested), or through something else that lifts you up, will help give you what you need to make it work. And you are totally capable!
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I stay home with 4 kids. The oldest just turned

Find a gym with childcare. Its a sanity saver!
  • cgangl1821
    cgangl1821 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I put in a workout dvd with my 2.5 year old. Now he does it with me, which is sooo funny. Lol. (His squats are the best) If you have a playpen put your young one in that next to where you are working out. That is what I did when he was younger, and it worked out well since he was in the same room. Good luck, and just find ways to do it, instead of ways not to do it. That is what I finally had to do.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Here they do buggy fit classes, not sure if you have anything like that? Our local one is run by a personal trainer (he's an ex marine) and you ether run with buggies and stop, do lunges, squats, tricep dips on a bench, press ups etc. When I did it we parked the buggies up (a buggy is a stroller by the way if you don't use that word) and ran on the beach. It was a killer! I don't usually do the class as I go to the gym lots as my husband works shifts so I can fit it in, but if I didn't have that option I'd do the buggy fit classes every week. He also does a buggy running class where you run on the seafront with the buggy.