Quest Protein Bars

Options
I know this topic will have been done to death but what is everyone's favourite flavour quest bar? I'm running a bit low at the moment and I'm looking to order a new box but I'm not sure what to go for. I wanna try something new. I've only tried 3 - chocolate peanut butter and wasn't keen, I love cookies and creme and chocolate chip cookie dough is my absolute favourite. What would you all recommend?

Replies

• Phoenix_Down
    Phoenix_Down Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    The two you love are my suggestions. Wasn't wild about any other flavors. Smores was okay, doesn't taste like what I wanted though!!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I've heard a lot of good things about the newest flavor, s'mores. Most of the chocolate flavors are good in my opinion. Double chocolate chunk cookie, cookies and cream, and cookie dough are my all time favorites.
  • asdowe13
    asdowe13 Posts: 1,951 Member
    Options
    Only two I like to eat are your favs.
  • noaddedsugarx
    noaddedsugarx Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I've heard a lot of good things about the newest flavor, s'mores. Most of the chocolate flavors are good in my opinion. Double chocolate chunk cookie, cookies and cream, and cookie dough are my all time favorites.

Ooh I like the sound of Double choc chunk! I quite fancy raspberry and white choc too.. It's too hard to decide!
  • verapal
    verapal Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Definitely double chocolate chunk....the best!!!
  • SaraSteeves1993
    SaraSteeves1993 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I had the strawberry cheesecake it was good nothing special, chocolate brownie is good top, it's not overly sweet
  • monikker
    monikker Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    White chocolate raspberry and mixed berry are really good. Strawberry cheesecake not as good but I'd get again. I enjoyed banana nut enough to get again but only if you like that flavor in general. Not a big fan of the chocolate ones.
  • esjones12
    esjones12 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Cookie dough and peanut butter.....and I just tried a smores today. Def a fan. The others I've tried are good buy I prefer those.
  • Sutnak
    Sutnak Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    cookie dough is the least bad. ALL must be warmed up to be edible, imo
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    To be honest with you, I rave about Quest bars all the time but the only one that gives me that special feeling is cookie dough...though it's special enough to make me rave about them. Double chocolate chunk is good. Smores is alright but just not as good as cookie dough.
  • arditarose
    Options
    monikker wrote: »
    White chocolate raspberry and mixed berry are really good. Strawberry cheesecake not as good but I'd get again. I enjoyed banana nut enough to get again but only if you like that flavor in general. Not a big fan of the chocolate ones.

lol these are all of the ones I would not go near.
  • monikker
    monikker Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

White raspberry is probably the only one I could scarf down the whole bar quickly. Cookies and cream is too sweet or something to do that with even though it's good. Chocolate ones just don't do it for me...my homeboy at work is pretty much on exact same page as me so I know it's not just me. But since everyone really likes cookie dough I really gotta try that one.
  • arditarose
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

White raspberry is probably the only one I could scarf down the whole bar quickly. Cookies and cream is too sweet or something to do that with even though it's good. Chocolate ones just don't do it for me...my homeboy at work is pretty much on exact same page as me so I know it's not just me. But since everyone really likes cookie dough I really gotta try that one.

Yeah the chocolate is okay, but it's still second place to cookie dough and cookies and cream and way better than mixed berry and that stuff for me. If you warm the cookie dough bar in the microwave it's great.
  • WishesOnTheStar
    WishesOnTheStar Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    cookies and cream is the only one I like
    heard the new s'more flavour is good but haven't tried it
  • krokador
    krokador Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    White chocolate raspberry is hands down my favorite (and my family's). It's got the same white chocolate chunks as the cookies and cream so it's not too far from one you like.
  • arditarose
    Options
    krokador wrote: »
    White chocolate raspberry is hands down my favorite (and my family's). It's got the same white chocolate chunks as the cookies and cream so it's not too far from one you like.

I kinda want to try this but I don't really like white chocolate...so I can't imagine why I'd like it. Maybe I'll try anyway. They're so expensive, I'm pissed if I don't like it.
  • arditarose
    Options
    cookies and cream is the only one I like
    heard the new s'more flavour is good but haven't tried it

It's good but I don't like the after taste that much.
  • 1triciakae
    1triciakae Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    The double chocolate chunk is my favorite! It quenches my chocolate craving! It takes like a brownie to me.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    cookie dough and brownie
  • fit_jewels
    fit_jewels Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i love pretty much all of them. im addicted!! especially brownie, apple pie, cookies and cream and the cashew and coconut one