Protein Bars

Options
I like to have a protein bar on workout days. What do u guys recommend? What's your favorite? What's your favorite snack for protein?

Replies

• FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Quest is my go to Protein bar and Dannon Greek yogurt is my favorite protein snack.
  • LiveForTheWilderness
    Options
    Cookie Dough Quest Bars, 4% cottage cheese, or an Isopure protein shake.
  • btc1987
    btc1987 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Cookie Dough Quest Bars
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    Quest cookies and Cream or the Musclepharm chocolate chip
  • DeserveVictory
    DeserveVictory Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Elevate Me bars!
    16g of protein, 4+g of fibre, low sodium, no gluten, under 250 cal each. These bars have 8 ingredients (Whey, dried fruit and almonds), taste good and are organic. Surprisingly, the berry ones are my favorite, not to cocont cocoa. They are sold at Costco :)
  • rileyes
    rileyes Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Where do you guys buy your Quest bars? I get the Pure Protein bars at Costco for a relatively good price. Are the Quest bars only sold online?
  • lwoods0315
    lwoods0315 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Groupon has a great deal on quest bars right now
  • blonka14
    blonka14 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    160wannab wrote: »
    I like to have a protein bar on workout days. What do u guys recommend? What's your favorite? What's your favorite snack for protein?

• blonka14
    Options
    My absolute favorite is the quest bars. They should be illegal they are so good. So much protein and It tides me over for a few hours. The peanut butter cup taste like Reece's pieces :)
  • blonka14
    Options
    I didn't even read the replies before I put quest bars. They're awesome. I have the premier bars from costco too. They're good but not as tasty as quest. I'll check groupon for the discount. I usually order them from eBay.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    rileyes wrote: »
    Where do you guys buy your Quest bars? I get the Pure Protein bars at Costco for a relatively good price. Are the Quest bars only sold online?

I get mine from either GNC with their discount card, or my local food store for about $2.39 a bar.
  • lismharris
    Options
    Quest Bars. Anything with low sugar, high protein. Pure Protein also makes bars with 1-2 grams of sugar and they are cheaper. The sugar is the killer when you choose a bar.
  • hvyes
    hvyes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I like balance. Cookie dough and the caramel chocolate.