Help sports bra

Options
Please someone in the UK help me! I am a 34/36E sometimes F and I am terrified for getting saggy breast through running with a poorly fitted bra! I currently wear two at a time and can't breathe! Any advise on which is the best one out there?

Replies

• My_Butt
    My_Butt Posts: 2,300 Member
    Options
    I'm in the US, but I have to double up too. There's an expensive one over here that is three parts depending on the intensity of your workout.
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I am the same size you are and have to double up when I run. Actually, I just gave up running and use the elliptical machine. Much less "impact."
  • pope705
    pope705 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I love the ones from moving comforts. They are the only ones that keep movement at a minimum for me.
  • ashleycde
    ashleycde Posts: 622 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I've never found a sports bra that adequately prevents the ladies from bouncing around, sometimes somewhat painfully, during certain cardio exercises. Since I mostly exercise at home, I tie a scarf tightly around the top of my chest, right above where my bust starts. It looks a little silly, but it does the trick at keeping the ladies tamed, anyway. If I want it to look less silly, I'll cross it around and tie it like a bandeau bra, which works as well.