Anyone been using SkinnyMe Tea??

Options
I have started following their instagram and I am impressed by the results... seems to cut bloating a great deal which I suffer badly from and most people are saying they are experiencing up to around 5 kg of weigh tloss in a matter of just 2 weeks.

I had promised myself I would never take any supplements/faddy pills etc again but this sounds very interesting...

Discuss?

:)

Replies

• missshyeviolett
    missshyeviolett Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I had a friend that tried it. She said you lose weight (water) because the tea makes you *kitten* all the time. lol.

Don't bother.
  • nicland89
    Options
    I didn't like Skinny Me Tea. I tried Lyfe Tea and it was great! I had a stubborn 10 lbs that I couldn't lose after a year and in two weeks on Lyfe Tea I lost it all. It was easy and gave me energy plus they have nutrients in their tea so it doesn't wash you out...
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    BWAHAHAHAHA!

About 15 years ago, I purchased and used some of this tea. It tastes like a horses fart and about 3-4 hours after drinking it, it got what I affectionately call bubble gut. It's that gurgly feeling in your stomach that immediately proceeds nausea inducing anal blowout. You then groan on the toilet several times over the next few hours.

It's unpleasant, does not produce any weight loss benefits besides what would have happened if you'd let your bowels empty themselves on their own time instead of the forced ones the tea causes.