NSV - in a sense

Options
lalaland82
lalaland82 Posts: 176 Member
This afternoon I went to the shops - my son who's 12 was outside talking to his friends. When he came inside and caught up with me he said - wow mum you've lost loads of weight - when I was looking for you I saw you from behind and thought it was another woman wearing the same dress cos I thought there was no way it was you cos your bum wasn't big enough.
Ummm thanks - I guess :laugh:

Replies

• rebecca_c
    rebecca_c Posts: 12
    Options
    haha kids are so straighforward about things :D congrats!! that's too funny
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I love the stuff kids say! Nice work.
  • ShaSimone
    ShaSimone Posts: 276
    Options
    Love that! My own mother didn't recognize me when I walked up to the car while she was waiting for me to come out of the convenience store. I told her, " If you weren't expecting me to be there then I would understand but I was with you...you knew that I was in the store...and you knew what I was wearing"
    Awesome NSV anyway!
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    This afternoon I went to the shops - my son who's 12 was outside talking to his friends. When he came inside and caught up with me he said - wow mum you've lost loads of weight - when I was looking for you I saw you from behind and thought it was another woman wearing the same dress cos I thought there was no way it was you cos your bum wasn't big enough.
    Ummm thanks - I guess :laugh:

Hahahahahaha, you always get the truth from your kids! MAJOR compliment from a 12-year-old. ;)
  • MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! I love kids! :laugh: Congrats on no longer having a big bum! :drinker: Take what he meant not what he said, you have done a great job!
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I think that was priceless. And a true NSV too.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    Precious!!!<3

:)
  • ContraryMaryMary
    ContraryMaryMary Posts: 1,660 Member
    Options
    Love it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!